Laboratory


Knitting


Dyeing


Fabric Wash


Finishing

Our Targets

To be part of our customers' success through our experience and expertise, contributing to the well-being of our community and the environment.

  • Quick response to customers' requirements
  • Competitive pricing
  • Quality assurance
  • Continuous improvement

To provide products and services of unparalleled quality and value, and to be the supplier of choice by our customers.

  • banana450
  • everlast450
  • gap450
  • jcpenney450
  • kohl450
  • landsead
  • lifung450
  • little-toader450
  • macy450
  • no-fear450
  • oldnayvy450
  • talbots450
  • Untitled450
  • walmart450
  • fila450
  • soulcal

70% of our products are delivered to USA, and remaining 30% to Europe.

Make an appointment+607 - 771 5733
Send us a messageinfo@oceanicmill.com
Visit UsBatu 6, Jalan Mengkibol, 86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia.